We realize restaurants serve as a gathering place, especially in times of crisis, however in an effort to contribute to social distancing that has been ordered by the state we take these precautionary measures seriously.
The Al Copeland Family of Restaurants is closely working in conjunction with state agencies to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Our goal is to help make this time easier and safer for you and your loved ones.
- Following the state guidelines, we are suspending dine-in at all Louisiana Copeland’s and
- We encourage you to order your Copeland’s favorites online at www.copelandstogo.com or call in for pickup.
- Please enjoy $1 kids meals with the purchase of an entrée for pickup.
- We are offering free delivery with promo code: FREEDELIVERY until the end of the month on the Waitr App.
- Please be on the lookout for an email providing information about our newly developed “Family Meals” for families of 4 – 6.
- In an effort to help you prepare, we will provide reheat instructions for catering menu offerings to ease your meal planning during this time.
Our staff is adhering to the strictest protocols for the health and safety of customers and fellow employees, including temperatures being taken before a shift and throughout, the wearing of gloves by all employees, and take-out order bags will be sealed closed before being picked up.
We will continue to implement precautionary measures across our restaurants.
Safety is our number one priority. We know the sharing of a meal is important especially in times of crisis and our family looks forward to being at your table
The Copeland Family